Allow me to introduce myself.
I’m Teanna LaNise, the mystical branding magician behind Kreative Eye Design. I work with entrepreneurs and business owners who are at their wit’s end when it comes to branding and marketing their business.
In other words, I work with people just like you.
Entrepreneurship isn’t a walk in the park – I know that first hand. Additionally, I know how much your brand’s success depends on effective branding and marketing.
That’s what prompted me to start Kreative Eye Design. I help entrepreneurs like you transform your brand in three core ways:
– Crafting the way you want to be perceived.
– Helping you solidify your expert status in your niche.
– Helping you build trust with your audience.
Here’s the truth:
1. Image is everything.
Digital entrepreneurs have the distinct advantage of connecting with clients mainly through the web and social media. However, that can also be detrimental to your brand if you don’t know how to leverage it well.
Everything is easily accessible on the web. If you don’t have a cohesive web presence, your credibility as a digital entrepreneur goes through the window – and any potential clients go with it.
2. People only take advice from experts.
Think about this – if you’re lost in a strange city, who would you ask for directions to where you’re going; A man dressed in dingy clothes, or a business man in a sharp suit?
You’d pick the guy in the sharp suit, because you’d expect him to know what he’s talking about right off the bat. Similarly with your brand, if you aren’t embodying your expertise, nobody will want to listen to what you’re saying.
3. People don’t spend money with strangers.
Again, think of yourself in this situation. Imagine two people recommend a product to you. One is a random woman that comes up to you on the street, the other is your best friend. Who would you buy from?
Your best friend, duh. The same is true when it comes to your brand. If you don’t build any credibility and genuine connections with your audience, you’ll always be stuck where you are right now.
Put those three together, and you’ve got the formula for talking your business’ online presence to new heights.
How did I come up with this killer formula?
How do I even know it works?
Let me tell you a bit about myself, and why my clients peg me as a creative genius.
I’ve wanted to be an entrepreneur for as long as I can remember. There’s just something about charting the unknown that exhilarates me, and the chance to do what I love while doing this makes it that much more enjoyable.
However, I didn’t get a chance to fully realize this dream until 2010.
I graduated with my BFA (Bachelor’s in Fine Art) in Visual Communication in 2008 and shortly after, I started Kreative Eye Design as a side gig. Needless to say, it didn’t take off the way I wanted it to, partly because I didn’t have the time I needed to pour into growing my business.
In 2010 – a few months before I was due to graduate with my Master’s Degree in Business – I was laid off. That prompted an entire shift in my life, and suddenly I was thrust into the entrepreneurship I’d always dreamed of, with little warning.
So I took the leap.
Six years later, I couldn’t be happier with that decision I made. I’ve come to realize that the way I think is an asset to me, and my clients. Here’s how:
• I love learning and teaching, and working with clients through Kreative Eye Design has helped me to flex those muscles in ways that I would never have been able to in a corporate job.
• I wake up every morning with a will to create an atmosphere where fresh ideas and endless possibilities flow fluidly. Needless to say, my clients LOVE this, because it means that I’m able to consistently provide them with the best branding and marketing options for their businesses.
• Creativity is innate to me, and I’m able to bring fresh insights and interesting spins on age old ideas that help my clients stand out from the din in their particular niches.
Are you ready to take your branding to the next level?
Start Here! Let’s jump on a call to discuss what’s working and what’s not! Let’s figure out together how you can revolutionize the way you interact with your target audience for the better.
Not ready to jump on that call just yet? Check out what you can do on your own by grabbing a copy of my latest guide The Branding Experience.